Skip to content
- Accelerate: Use the “W” key or the up arrow key to accelerate your motorcycle.
- Brake/Reverse: Press the “S” key or the down arrow key to apply the brakes or reverse.
- Tilt Forward/Backward: Use the forward and backward arrow keys to tilt your motorcycle forward or backward while in the air. This helps you control your bike’s balance during jumps and stunts.
- Perform Stunts: You can perform stunts while in the air by using the number keys (usually 1 to 4 or 1 to 6) or the “A,” “S,” “D,” “F,” “Q,” and “E” keys, depending on the version of the game. These keys correspond to different stunt moves. Check the in-game instructions or controls menu for specific stunt keybindings.
- Restart Level: Press the “R” key to restart the current level if you get stuck or crash.
- Pause/Menu: The “P” key or the “Esc” key is often used to pause the game and access the menu.
- Accelerate: To accelerate on a mobile device, tap and hold on the right side of the screen. The longer you hold, the faster your motorcycle will go.
- Brake/Reverse: Tap and hold on the left side of the screen to apply the brakes or reverse. The longer you hold, the harder you’ll brake or reverse.
- Tilt Forward/Backward: You can control the tilt of your motorcycle while in the air by tilting your mobile device forward or backward.
- Perform Stunts: On mobile, stunts are typically performed by tapping on designated on-screen buttons or swiping in specific directions. These buttons are often displayed when you’re in the air or on a ramp. Look for icons like arrows or stunt buttons to execute tricks.
- Restart Level: There is usually a restart button or option on the screen that you can tap to restart the current level if needed.
- Pause/Menu: Tap the pause button, usually located in the top corner of the screen, to pause the game and access the menu.