Skip to content
- Movement: Use the arrow keys (up, down, left, and right) on your keyboard to control the movement of your character. Each arrow key corresponds to a specific direction.
- Speed: Some versions of Paper.io allow you to increase your character’s speed by holding down the arrow keys. This can help you quickly enclose territory or escape from opponents.
- Pause/Menu: Press the “P” key or the “Esc” key to pause the game and access the menu. This allows you to restart the game or adjust settings.
- Movement: On mobile devices, you can control your character’s movement by swiping your finger in the desired direction on the screen. Swipe up to move up, swipe down to move down, and so on.
- Speed: Some mobile versions of Paper.io offer speed boosts. You can usually activate this by double-tapping or holding and dragging your finger in the direction you want to move quickly.
- Pause/Menu: To pause the game or access the menu on mobile, look for an on-screen pause button or menu icon, often located in the top corner of the screen. Tapping it will bring up options like restarting the game or adjusting settings.