Skip to content
- Move: Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move your character. The up arrow key is typically used for jumping, and the left and right arrow keys are for moving left and right.
- Jump: Press the up arrow key to make your character jump. You can perform different types of jumps by varying the duration of your keypress.
- Double Jump: In some versions of Vex 4, you can perform a double jump by quickly pressing the up arrow key twice.
- Slide: To slide under low obstacles or through tight spaces, press the down arrow key while moving.
- Pause/Menu: Press the “P” key or the “Esc” key to pause the game and access the menu. This allows you to restart the level, adjust settings, or quit the game.
- Move: On mobile devices, control your character’s movement by using on-screen virtual buttons or by swiping your finger in the direction you want your character to move.
- Jump: Typically, there is an on-screen button for jumping. Tap this button to make your character jump.
- Double Jump: In some mobile versions of Vex 4, you can perform a double jump by tapping the jump button twice quickly.
- Slide: To slide under obstacles, look for an on-screen button or gesture that allows your character to crouch or slide.
- Pause/Menu: To pause the game and access the menu on mobile, look for an on-screen pause button or menu icon, often located in the top corner of the screen. Tapping it will bring up options like restarting the level, adjusting settings, or quitting the game.